Buy Israel T-Shirt
I Love Israel .com
An Overview of Theoretical Approaches to Philanthropy
2007-2009 Colony Street Mountain View, CA 94043
I LOVE ISRAEL . COM MAKE YOUR BID HERE
1.In November1947,theUnitedNations recognised Israel’s right to re-new Statehood after a worldwide dispersion of almost 1900 years.
2. Israel has been preserved through immeasurable persecution while scattered amongst the nations, and (as a regathered nation) through several intensive wars aimed at her destruction.
3. The most frequent Bible promise concerns Israel’s physical regathering and spiritual restoration. E.g.
Deuteronomy 4:27-31 Hosea 14:4-7, Romans 11:24-29 and Acts 3:21.
4. Israel is assured of the coming prime position amongst the nations. (cf. Isaiah 60:1-3, 12-14, 62:1-2, Jeremiah 31:7)
1.God Has Not Finished with Israel
“God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.” Romans 11:2a
"Remember these O Jacob, And Israel, for you are my servant; I have formed you, you are My servant; O Israel, you will not be forgotten by Me!”
"For I will... bring you into your OWN land... I will give you a new heart ... I will put MY Spirit within you..." [Emphasis added] Ezekiel 36:24-27a
“Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for a light by day, the ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night... “If those ordinances depart from before Me, says the Lord, then the seed of Israel shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.”
2.We Have All Benefited from Their Fall
“I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.”
3. We Have a Continuing Dependence upon the Past Present and Future of Israel
“But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.”
4.God Loves Israel, Shouldn’t You?
“But concerning election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.”
Speaking of Israel the LORD says – "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you.”
5.God Calls Us to Show Mercy to Israel
“That through the mercy shown you, they alsomay obtain mercy.”
6.Greater Blessing Is Promised the
World through Israel
“For if their being cast away is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?”
7. Repeated Exhortations to Pray for Israel
“Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved.”
“Moreover, as for me, far be it from me thatI should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you; [i.e. Israel]”
1 Samuel 12:23a