As used in this agreement and elsewhere on this website, "we", "us and "our" refer to Corporate-Insiders.com and its affiliates. "You", "your" shall mean the person or entity who registers on the website, all users registered under an account, and all users who purchase the services of through a packaged pricing plan.
1. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. We reserve the right, at our sole option, to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the data and services accessed via are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of , at any time and without notice. Use of this website is at your own risk.
2. The site shall only be accessed by individuals who have been issued a username and password. You are solely responsible for the security of your username and password. You agree that you will keep all usernames and passwords confidential. If you set up additional users for your account and issue them usernames and passwords to use your account, you are solely responsible for the actions of these persons. Such usernames and password are also required to be held confidential, and you agree to convey this to persons to whom you issue such usernames and passwords. You agree to supervise any persons accessing the site through usernames you issue adequately. Any violation of these security requirements will lead to the immediate termination of your access to our website.
3. Use of this site is only for the direct use of the client. You represent and warrant that you will not re-sell access to our site, or use the site as a service bureau, unless you have executed a written agreement with that specifically allows this use.
4. You agree to pay all invoices promptly within 14 days of receipt. If you fail to pay despite one reminder, we reserve the right to disable your access to our system temporarily, or to terminate this agreement. You understand that such interruption may affect your ability to make filings in a timely manner.
5. Our website contains links to third-party website which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of these other websites, and you understand that you rely on any such information at your own risk.
6. In choosing to use to create and transmit EDGAR filings, you authorize us to transmit such filings to the Securities and Exchange Commission. You must review each filing and acknowledge responsibility for the truth, accuracy and completeness of its contents. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless, including our shareholders, directors, officers, agents, affiliates and employees from and against any and all liabilities arising out of any errors, inaccuracies or omissions by you with respect to each filing created and transmitted via . We are not responsible for technical malfunctions, programming errors or incorrect transmissions of data, whether or not they are due to events under our control. You will inform us immediately via e-mail if you become aware of any incorrect transmissions.
7. This service may experience interruption and delay due to causes beyond our reasonable control such as acts of terrorism, acts of God, acts of any government, war or other hostilities, the elements, fire, explosion, power failure, telecommunications failure, industrial or labor dispute, inability to obtain supplies and the like, or breakdown of equipment or any other causes beyond our control.
8. This agreement is effective until terminated by you or . If you violate any terms or conditions of this agreement, this agreement will terminate immediately.
9. If you purchase one of our annual plans, the plan shall be effective for one year from the earlier of (a) the date of your first filing, or (b) the day we receive your payment. Any unused credits will expire on the day following the first anniversary of this date.
10. We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Any information or material sent to us will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
In no event will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or on any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
This web site shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. Do not proceed on this web site if you do not consent to venue and jurisdiction of the courts and the laws of the Republic of Panama.